Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pablo Diskobar..."the heavy hitter"!

I became aware of this House Cat via The MuffinMaker..Ms. DeeJay Alicia (..oh SHE aint no joke either, but I will get to her in another Blog). From the moment I heard him I was instantly in awe of his skills.

          -look I'm NO expert on this stuff.. Im just a Fan and I know what I like.

His mixes have kept me moving from day one. I hear a lot of DJs (..shout out to PodOmatic & SoundCloud).. but this House Cat has been in constant rotation.

His beats keep you moving and the way he incorporates that 70's funk and voice-overs (..I think that's what its called) are top notch! I have to admit I am having the hardest time writing this Blog cause I am listening to him as we speak.

You ever have a DJ move you whereever you are.. car, bus, church..-yep right in front of Jesus! It doesnt matter. I have said it over and over you just can't stop moving when you hear him.

I know very little about Pablo, I know he lives in The Chi. I know he has ties in The D.. It would be a treat to bring him hear so that others can feel the magic that this man provides. IDK, maybe its just me but if you can't feel what he puts down then you must be deaf!


I want you to enjoy the sounds of this man. He is a Giant in statue and in skill..

Look him up, Im glad I did..

Let the music play

P~

3 comments:

  1. Yeah buddy...This man will make you dance! I love the soul the sexxy and the funk in his selections...I told him once that his pictures make him look like he could kill a brick and drown a drop of water...but I gotta say that he is one of the sweetest people (till you cross him) that you ever wanna know...HILARIOUS (closet comedian)but puts the beats down like his life depends on it....He has a passion for what he does and thats what I love and appreciate about him.

    ReplyDelete