Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

I think one of the Chosen Few DJ's got me pregnant!

You ever been fucked so good you wanted to leave THAT nigga some money on the night stand!?! Well that is how I felt Friday night at TV.

Im not sure who did it.. was it, Alan King? Andre Hatchett? Terry Hunter? Wayne Williams?.. or that damn Mike Dunn?! (BTW, Congrats dude) when the night was over all I could say was, "which one of you fucked the shit outta me & how much you need to get back to The Chi" ?

By the time I left TV I looked like I had been pillow whipped! I LOVE my Detroit DJ's, but it was nice to hear a wee bit of a different flava Friday. Not sure which one played the edit of, Aye No Corrida.. but I have been playing that one, over, and over, and over....and over! in my head all weekend.

What was nice to see was the coming together of two VERY powerful forces in the House music scene. They are now ONE! Was it like this always (im not sure) but it is now, and that's all that really matters.

94 East and 94 West are now just as solid as the concrete formed to get us from one city to the other. One of my favorite sayings is, " the road of life is so narrow that two can not walk it unless they become one"!!!  We are now and will always be ONE!

The vibe and energy in the building was off the meter, as was the vibe outside..

Al Easter..(my baby), Norm Talley ( THAT man is a god!) and my homie... my friend, Mr. Rick Wilhite kept it hot outside! The temp said 30 degrees but it felt like it was hotter than July.

What I do know is this... we got three more events like this. One more in Detroit and two in The Chi. Call ya peoples, and let em know to make room for you and a few friends.

Friday night we built a bridge and now we can dance across it, as one cohesive unit..

Thank you to the Chosen Ones and the Chosen Few.

I can only imagine what the future holds im sure there will be ample amounts of fist pumps.. I love this thing of ours..

Let the music play

P~

15 comments:

  1. I think they got me pregnant too! I'm gonna take a test tomorrow! lol Great post buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gurl you are so funny but honest. Well I couldn't get you pregnant but I know who can lay down the heat Hotwaxx style. Thanks for enjoying We will be back Friday May 31, 2013 get ready

      Delete
    2. Stacey... BRAVO to YOU! I have known about you since High School. Now that I KNOW you I am Honored and blessed.. You are the Godmother for a reason... now make sure everyone kisses your ring!

      Delete
  2. Makes me want to come home just to get pregnant next time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ LadySoul, come on home baby.. there is enough to get all us knocked up!

      Delete
  3. When those house beats hit you deep down in your soul its like screams of Passion you cant help but scream for more,more more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurl Boom! I know what you mean, I felt like I had a train ran on me ....a Soul Train that is! They made me scream, moan, throw my head back and my hands up and scream. What a night! Damn it was a one night stand that I want another night of. No need for calls in the morning just a cup of coffee to go with my morning after pill(Motrin) I have to take to get rid of the evidence of the night one of them Chosen Few Dj's got ME pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right, don't forget Hotwaxx! I loved her set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YEAH....Baby that Stacy PUT IT DOWN! I was especially proud of her that night due to the fact that she had already stated to me that her heart was "HEAVY" I was feeling her on that and Well Hotwaxx.....If thats what you play like when your heart is HEAVY folks gone be scared to experience the "LIGHT" hearted side of the set.....ROTF! I love and respect this woman, her love for the music is pure and her goal is to "MOVE YOU" and I must say .....she does a damn great job of that. Hats off to you Stacy "Hotwaxx" Hale 1Love (KIMMIE)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol ok..dont get mad when they outshine they daddy on them 1's & 2's!!! Lol GREAT SET by ALL!

    ReplyDelete