Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Places to L!V, Waterfalls, TVs, Bistro's & Hart Plaza- DEMF!!!!






Heeey everybody, are you all getting excited? I know I am-(insert Charlie Brown "Happy Dance").

With DEMF just a few weeks away one can sense the excitement in the air. We have people coming from all over the world. Its one of the few times our city will be on the map for something positive. Fun, Love, and Music for everyone. Party upon party upon PAR'TAY!

Facebook is getting more hits and events from Detroit than any other city Im sure. For some this is their 1st DEMF..you people know who you are. Its cool, it will not be your last.

The headache factor, parking is going to be a BISH! The hotels may have already been booked up. If you have not gotten your 3 day pass you better hurry. -( it makes more fiscal sense to get that 3 day pass)- Consider Park and Ride, The People Mover, and Cab or shuttle service as a means of transportation. Hell the Neon only holds 4 comfortably. So DON'T look to me for a ride. lol

If you have extra room and someone needs a place to stay, open your doors to them, and let them know we are a city that welcomes our visitors. ( keep the pistol loaded just in case they get stupid) don't be NO fool. Watch out for all that come to this wonderful city of ours. While House/Techno is for those who love to love and there are rarely any fist fights, lets keep it 100.. this IS Detroit, where the unsuspecting are  prayed upon. Watch your brother/sisters back AT ALL TIMES!

Soo... ANYWHO, my road dawg.. Tomika Murry made this list (she is so much fun and detailed) of all the parties she plans on attending, as well as the days she is going to be down at Hart Plaza. She is SO serious about MOVEMENT! Here are my list of venus and events that should NOT under ANY circumstances be missed! (please note they are not in any particular order)

Stomp the House 5- Bookies, Dee Jones annual event in the Fox Theater district. Lots to do places to eat and this year my man.. Cloudmaster Weed will be the headliner. If you have not had a chance to hear him DO NOT MISS OUT!  One of the coolest Frenchmen I know, and a DAMN good DJ. ( I hope he brings his lil brother Breiss with him) eleavate your mind.. take a trip to Meauxtown! I got to hang with those brothers last year and heard Cloud spin- he is a force to behold!...and sexy as HELL!(but then again...arent ALL the Frenchmen!?)

--SN this is going to be a long ass Blog( I have SO much to say)

Terrence Parker at both DEMF & The Grasshopper Underground! Its TP... Need I say more? Just as soon as his set is over at DEMF he will be jetted to Ferndale to turn the heat up across 8 mile.

Ok, you all know me! ANYDAY is a good day to L!V House Headquarters, THIS year they will NOT dissapoint. Endless days of non-stop parties. You will need to eat your Wheaties for this one! 4 days and 4 nights of pure fist pumping action.. hard dancing, with every genre of House you can think of. Indoor, outdoor fun, with the best selection of DJs from a wide range of areas around the country/world. You OUT DID yourself lil Miss Angie. Im proud of ya girlie!-psst.. Wayne Williams will be playing here. But, y'all ain't heard that from ME!

Waterfalls...THREE rooms of House! & ALL the kinfolk from Chicago will be here. It will be my 1st time hearing Alan King, and if Terry Hunter plays that Aye No Corrida cut I owe that man 2 fried Bologna sandwiches. My man Mike "God Made HIM Phunky" Dunn will make another show. Ok look I can not pick a favorite from the Chosen Few..well publicly anyway. LOL- Terry, you know I been low-key beggin you to play that track now im beggin in an open format...PLEASE play it. PLEASE Mr. Hunter. ( see, I called you "MR")-lol

( I hope to see The Morrison's, are you two coming?)

The Fountain Bistro- Gabbamonkey Presents ( ...and THIS line up is SMOKIN) RayBone Jones, Dru Ruiz, Boo Williams ( Rick Wilhite), and Glenn Underground. Now if ANY of you were there last year at TV when Boo and Glenn ROCKED that spot like shankin baby syndrome you know what I am talking about. You MOS DEF don't want to miss this line up. PURE FIYAH! I 1st came across Glenn Underground via Pandora and I have been a fan ever since. Boo Williams captured my House Heart last year at TV. I was SO impressed I ran up to that man and gave him the biggest hug. Needless to say he looked at me like I was crazy.. but hey! Imma hugger- "Who gon hug ya Boo"- in my Sheree voice. The venue is so :choice. Right in the heart of Campus Martius Park, the PERFECT spot for grown and sexy people and DJs. The Fountain Bistro has a wide selection of wines and great food as well.

Ok Cool... TV, The DJs for this set are sure to take you to another level of Techo/House that you will be talking about for years to come. Look for surprise guest spots and possibly free ticket give-aways.

We have 10 days... are you ready? GET READY!!

Let The Music Play

P~

No comments:

Post a Comment