Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chosen Few, Chosen Ones, Nu Bang... and Glenn Underground! aka PURE FIYAH!





Listen, I'm not EVEN going to lie, I am one tired House Head, but the brain was on overload and I just could not sleep. ( plus... its hot as hell in this house and somebody refuses to turn on the A/C)

I feel like a kid at Christmas, or a kid in a candy store. MOVEMENT just brings that out in me ( as I'm SURE it does the same for you)!

There will be plenty of events to go to this weekend, but the three I'm most excited about are, U R Chosen, The Nu Bang party, and The Ultimate Chicago Experience.

These parties just happen to be on different days which is one of the reasons why I am so happy.. ya see with the line up at these three events, you are GUARANTEED to DANCE.. the music, and beats will fill your mind, body, and soul. The venues range from, sexy/intimate, cozy/friendly, to open and breath taking. Each one of the venues have TOP NOTCH drink selections, and friendly staff...  so where ever you go ( and you should go to ALL three) you will not be disappointed.

U R CHOSEN: This is that I-94 connection, We have, Hunters, and Kings, and a man God made Phunky! We have, Godmothers, Godfathers, Godsons, a FIERCE Feline, and a Detroit LEGEND!!
Club Waterfalls, GREAT LOCATION ( as they ALL are) located just steps away from Hart Plaza. I have had the pleasure of hearing both Terry Hunter and Mike Dunn spin, now I get to hear the Barrister BANGER, Mr. Alan King! They are turning up pure HEAT at this event. This one... OFF THE METER for sure! You know how much I love my Chosen Ones. Hotwaxx, Bruce Bailey, DJ Minx ( heey suga)-lol, Rick Wilhite and Alan C. Ester Jr. The combination of THESE House Cats is going to be the stuff folks will be talking about for years to come.

THE ULTIMATE CHICAGO/DETROIT EXPERIENCE: The venue and vibe... real rite. This night ( Sunday May 26th) features a line up of House Cats that take you to that place... where DJs go. From Jazzy, funky grooves, to hard hitting base thumping tracks that will keep you on your feet ALL night. All with the beautiful backdrop that is the city of Detroit! Mike Brown, Dru Ruiz, DJ RayBone Jones, Rick Wilhite, and the man doing it as only he knows how....Mr. Glenn Underground. Again I have heard all of these House Cats play, but I'm going to focus on Glenn. That man is PURE GENIUS! Beats banging BEATS, soulful, groovy, hard hitting...I could go on (but a sistah gotta work in a few hours) Last year Glenn had TV bar SICK with his style.. cool behind the tables, calm in a arena of frenzied fans... he is a FORCE to behold! He hit us with an edit of Never Buy Texas from Cowboy (MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SONG like...EVER!!!!) When I tell you the crowd went NUTS that is exactly what they did. (wonder if he is going to play it again this year)- yeah, that is a HINT Glenn...smooth in transition, blends like a well oiled machine, selection is so choice. THIS is a NOT TO BE MISSED event! The Fountain Bistro... 2 hours of Glenn Underground, that man is going to clown...TRUST me!

Monday May 27th (at MY house)..ok so, its at L!V..but that is my home, NU BANG is going to do it to you in your ear hole. Ive only heard, DJ Boxx, Rick Wilhite and Eric EMusik Johnson (no relation)..So I am UBER excited to hear, Craig Loftis - Cordell Johnson - Celeste Alexander - Calvin Morgan - Massahiko Uchikawa - Gary Gray - Tim McAllister - Eric Lee - Larry Gavin - Sammyrock - Gary Cummings! I don't know much about these House Cats, but Im about to find out! I'm even going to brush up on my, conversational Japanese ( or take TJ Dumas with me) so I can talk to Massahiko Uchikawa...aka Uchi! I got a picture with this House Cat last year and I really felt like I was standing next to like Obama or something close to it. Like minds and souls bound and gel well together. So this is going to be white hot HEAT.

 Oh, and guess what... Mr. Chosen Few aka Wayne Williams will be playing at L!V on Sunday 1-3 am.. so our Sunday night Monday afternoon will be full of fun times, good music, love, laughter, fist pumps, hard hitting beats... and memories that will last a lifetime.

There is so much going on this week. I just want each one of you to enjoy yourselves. Remember you ARE your brothers/sisters keeper. House IS love, show it...share it, L!V it. If you're lucky you will make friends that last forever. You are a part of HISTORY! This week, Detroit will...

Let The Music Play,

P~








                          
                           
                           
                          
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment